Accurate focus selection.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Peter Jason, Jan 31, 2007.

  1. Peter Jason

    Peter Jason Guest

    I have an Olympus E500 and I am using the
    photobracketing with tripod and IR remote for
    building photos.

    I am not using flash for this, and I am using
    point MF.

    My question is, what is the fastest way to
    select the sharpest focus from the results,
    given that I take a 7-shot bracketed series
    of shots?

    If I enlarge the shots in Photoshop in a
    tiled window and then enlarge some detail in
    the photo to the pixel level, will the
    sharpest pixel (or the fewer pixels per line
    detail (eg telegraph wires)) give me the
    fastest indication?

    I have hundreds of photos to get through.

    Please help.
    Peter Jason, Jan 31, 2007