    Thanks,

    DS
    , Dec 8, 2005

  2. Chet Guest

    Chet, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Jim P Guest

    I wish I was as fortunate.
    3 orders from Dell last month and all 3 incorrect
    Laptop comes over with wrong graphic card, 1 week later I get the
    replacement
    Desktop (Precision 670) wrong graphic card and less ram then ordered 10 days
    later I get the correct system
    ordered 2 more Prec 670s and they come with WinXP 64 bit OS and wrong cd
    burner.
    10 days later and still have the wrong PCs. They will not ship till
    tomorrow.
    And now they are trying to bill me for the Laptop that I sent back as well
    as the replacement.
    All quotes sent to me had correct specs on them, they sent me the wrong
    crap.
    There are more bad experiences, but I will just leave it here for now.

    Jim P, Dec 8, 2005
  4. I was going to buy a desktop from Dell for $300 until I learned that they
    wanted to charge me $100 to ship it ..... I said I don't think so.

    Hank Sniadoch, Dec 9, 2005