    this problem?

    Thanks
    Nazila
    Nazila Mohammadi, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Nazila Mohammadi

    YK Guest

    Nazila Mohammadi wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anybody help me with my problem? I have set windows XP for our
    > Accounting guy. He uses AccPacc software for accounting which is a
    > DOS based program. My problem is that when I click on the program to
    > open, it doesn't open full screen. I can go to the propeties, change
    > the setting, and the screen changes to full screen, but when I close
    > the program, the setting goes back to previous setting. Can you
    > please tell me where can I go to fix this problem?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Nazila

    If it is a shortcut to the application then change the startup properties
    there. Run Maximized.
    YK, Jul 7, 2003

  3. I have done this but it goes back to the same setting after I close Accpac.

    Thanks

    Nazila Mohammadi, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Nazila Mohammadi

    Tom Pearson Guest

    Did the original install include a pif file - that might be the
    problem. Also if there it might be readonly.

    Tom

    Tom Pearson, Jul 8, 2003