    sharing usernames and passwords with some secretaries
    (obviusly).
    Thankz
    Mr K, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Mr K

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Make the passwords too hard to remember for the
    secretaries....

    ;-)

    are

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Mr K

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Mr K" <> wrote in news:c4ca01c3ed4d
    $5d92c3b0$:

    > Hi there
    > I want to know which is the best way for preventing users
    > to have concurrent access to the domain coz some users are
    > sharing usernames and passwords with some secretaries
    > (obviusly).
    > Thankz

    why don't you limit user account logon to 1 and also force/restrict logon
    from only one workstation/computer. the one that belongs to the
    secreteries?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCSE,Security+,Linix+
    "Command promt's get me horny baby"
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 7, 2004
  4. Mr K

    Gemini Guest

    I had this problem once...it all stopped when the company
    I was consulting for agreed to go with manditory profiles
    for that group...after the crying ended, all was well :þ

    Gemini, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Mr K

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    there is always a little bit of huffing & puffing whenever a change
    happens. but after a while - it just stops. :)

    "Gemini" <> wrote in news:cc6401c3ee1b
    $a6f53000$:

    --
    Rowdy Yates