    their names. Is there some way of showing this?

    Thanks
    Lee
    Lee, Nov 15, 2006

  2. "Lee" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On the win 2k login screen, i have multiple accounts. I cant see a
    > little tab to display all available acounts and i have to remember
    > their names. Is there some way of showing this?

    Upgrade to XP and don't use Classic Logon.

    Or write them onto a sticky note.

    Or better still, just remember your two - you can see the others after you
    log on by right-clicking on "My Computer", left-clicking on "Manage", and
    opening the "Users and Groups" tree down to "Users", then looking on the
    right.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Nov 16, 2006

  3. Lee

    why? Guest

    On 15 Nov 2006 14:57:03 -0800, Lee wrote:

    >On the win 2k login screen, i have multiple accounts. I cant see a
    >little tab to display all available acounts and i have to remember
    >their names. Is there some way of showing this?

    No, which is very nice.

    Me
    why?, Nov 17, 2006