    administrator.

    Ps its xp home so i dont have may options like in xp pro.

    Thankyou
    Jed, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Jed

    Unk Guest

    Maybe some help here:

    Logon Name Does Not Match Name in Task Manager or Under Documents and
    Settings Folder
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;283111&Product=winxp

    Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279783&Product=winxp

    HOW TO: Assign a Mandatory User Profile in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307800&Product=winxp

    Access Control to Restrict Who Can Use Files
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/security/accesscontrol.asp

    Unk, Feb 12, 2004