    What kind of solution you can ofer?

    this is just an idia.

    Thanks
    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Armen Kirakosyan

    R Guest

    Is this 'Administrator' the built-in Administrator account? If so, then this
    account will not get locked out by password policy.

    R, Jun 8, 2005

  3. yea I meaned the built-in account
    very interesting why it doesnot apply to the policy :)

    Thanks

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Armen Kirakosyan

    T-Bone Guest

    "Armen Kirakosyan" <> wrote
    > yea I meaned the built-in account
    > very interesting why it doesnot apply to the policy :)

    That's why it is recommended that you call your administrator account
    something besides "administrator". It makes it more difficult for someone to
    do a brute force password hack against your system.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 8, 2005
  5. Try to edit your Local Polycy on your DC strat>run>gpedit.msc
    Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Account
    Policy > Account Lockout Policy | ....

    Armarn Obosyan, Jun 20, 2005