  1. can anyone advise? or is it best to stay further out, and taxi in? I don't
    want too expensive!!

    thanks

    di mcconville, Jan 12, 2007

  2. di mcconville

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:30:29 GMT, di mcconville wrote:

    Which Sydney?

    >can anyone advise? or is it best to stay further out, and taxi in? I don't
    >want too expensive!!

    The local travel office (for your country / city / destination country /
    city) is over there ----->

    >thanks

    Me

    why?, Jan 12, 2007

  3. di mcconville

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:08:58 GMT, why?

    >Which Sydney?

    The one near the Rocks.

    DUHHHH..

    Evan Platt, Jan 13, 2007
  4. di mcconville

    Fred Guest

    "di mcconville" <> wrote in message
    > can anyone advise? or is it best to stay further out, and taxi in? I
    > don't want too expensive!!

    Depends what you mean by expensive.
    You can use Wotif as a price guide for accomodation.
    Refine your search by region if needed.
    http://www.wotif.com/search/Advanced?region=1&refine=simpleSearch&x=30&y=12
    I have used this search in the past then contacted the hotel directly for a
    slightly better deal.

    Fred, Jan 13, 2007
  5. di mcconville

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 13, 2007
  6. di mcconville

    flybywire Guest

    I always use
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g255060-Sydney_New_South_Wales-Hotels.html

    we found the travelodge to be great - not on the rocks but still a great
    spot

    you can travel to Sydney and get a hotel at the airport

    g'day
    Mike

    flybywire, Jan 14, 2007