    contact your administrator".
    Any fixes?
    , May 21, 2006

  2. Trax Guest

    wrote:

    |>I was trying to fix a problem and moved GTGina.dll from where it was
    |>trying to fix it and now when the computer boots up it wont get to the
    |>login screen and says, "The DLL GTGina.dll was not found, please
    |>contact your administrator".
    |>Any fixes?

    unplug your modem and hope for the best - do a repair on your OS, get
    to a DOS prompt and put it where it belongs.

    If you need the DLL google for it - I don't want to post a link to the
    file for obvious reasons.

    --
    Music videos http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
    Someone did all the work, so you don't have to :)

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=sud-IdjIV-o
    Trax, May 21, 2006