    to access it on another computer have been able to open the site. Please
    help.

    Gail
    Guest, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Guest

    Toolman Tim Guest

    <snipped> wrote in message news:...
    |I have a reference number of 10168491. I am currently unable to open the
    | web site www.mykplan.com. I recently spoke to one of your representatives
    | and she was also unable to help me access this site. She wanted me to
    | contact DELL and I could not understand what she wanted me to do. Please
    | send me information that may help me in being able to access this web
    site.
    | I have had no other problems with any other web site and everyone who
    tries
    | to access it on another computer have been able to open the site. Please
    | help.
    |
    | Gail

    Ahh...the refreshing whine of another illiterate computer user! Music to my
    ears ... NOT!

    Hey, Gail, you just asked your question on an international, unmoderated,
    public newsgroup. I hope you like spam, since you used a valid email
    address...

    Anyway, your problem may be that ADP is a secure web site, and your current
    security settings are preventing access.
    Toolman Tim, Jan 8, 2005

  3. Guest

    Richard Guest

    <> wrote in message news:...
    > I have a reference number of 10168491. I am currently unable to open the
    > web site www.mykplan.com. I recently spoke to one of your representatives
    > and she was also unable to help me access this site. She wanted me to
    > contact DELL and I could not understand what she wanted me to do. Please
    > send me information that may help me in being able to access this web

    site.
    > I have had no other problems with any other web site and everyone who

    tries
    > to access it on another computer have been able to open the site. Please
    > help.
    >
    > Gail

    Dear Gail:
    This is not a Dell support group.
    Nor is it affiliated with any known business.
    It is a worldwide newsgroup which can be read by millions of people.

    I would suggest you go to www.dell.com and find the support community
    bulletin board.
    They will be glad to assist you with any dell related problems.

    FYI, I was able to access the site with no problems and I am using a dell.
    Richard, Jan 8, 2005
  4. Guest

    Plato Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > |I have a reference number of 10168491. I am currently unable to open the
    > |
    > Ahh...the refreshing whine of another illiterate computer user! Music to my

    Sheesh is that how you handle your ticket numbers and customers? You're
    fired !
    Plato, Jan 9, 2005
  5. Plato wrote:

    > Toolman Tim wrote:

    >> |I have a reference number of 10168491. I am currently unable to open the
    >> |
    >> Ahh...the refreshing whine of another illiterate computer user! Music to my

    > Sheesh is that how you handle your ticket numbers and customers? You're
    > fired !

    Can I be fired, too? This job is starting to suck. I still have 17
    vacation days coming, and I want cash for them, dammit.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2005