    Thanks,
    Dominic Isaia

    , Mar 4, 2005

  2. Scooter Guest

    We have this setup with no issues. You have to make sure you have ports
    1433 and 1434 open from your VPN Subnet to the internal network..

    Scooter, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Lars Larsen Guest

    wrote in message news:<>...
    > The basic problem is this: I would like to access our SQL Server at
    > work from my home computer.
    >
    > I have installed Cisco's VPN Client version 4.6.01.0019. I can connect
    > to our network at work however I am stuck at this point. I can ping
    > the SQL Server but am unable to see it in my Enterprise Manager.
    >
    > Ideally I would like to be able to use my Query Analyzer and Enterprise
    > Manager on my home computer to work on the SQL Server that is on my
    > work computer (network) over an internet connection.
    >
    > How can I get this working? Or is there another way to do this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dominic Isaia

    Hi Dominic
    Have you tried to make a "New SQL Server Registration..." from within
    your Enterprise Manager?

    Regards
    Lars

    Lars Larsen, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Uzytkownik <> napisal w wiadomosci
    > The basic problem is this: I would like to access our SQL Server at
    > work from my home computer.
    >
    > I have installed Cisco's VPN Client version 4.6.01.0019. I can connect
    > to our network at work however I am stuck at this point. I can ping
    > the SQL Server but am unable to see it in my Enterprise Manager.
    >
    > Ideally I would like to be able to use my Query Analyzer and Enterprise
    > Manager on my home computer to work on the SQL Server that is on my
    > work computer (network) over an internet connection.
    >
    > How can I get this working? Or is there another way to do this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dominic Isaia

    I have the same problem. I have added "crypto ipsec df-bit clear" command to
    the interface where I have a cryptomap mapped. It works fine :)

    Jaroslaw Skórka, Mar 7, 2005