    Microsoft support but no answer. Anyone had this problem before????

    Thanx,
    Albert

    Albert Tollkuçi, Jan 21, 2004

  2. In news: ,
    Albert Tollkuçi <> wrote:
    > I just became a MCP but I'm unable to access the MCP member site. My
    > Lastname is Tollkuçi, but they do not accept the "ç" character. I
    > wrote to Microsoft support but no answer. Anyone had this problem
    > before????

    Did you have any luck replacing it with a "c" ? Are you in the US? I've had
    good luck with , but I don't know about the foreign
    address appropriate for your area if you aren't in the US.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Just to confirm--did you contact ? If not, please do so.

    Best regards,

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]

    Ben Guterson [MSFT], Jan 21, 2004
  4. I contacted but got no reply in three days...

    Albert Tollkuçi, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Albert Tollkuçi wrote:

    > Hello guys,
    > I just became a MCP but I'm unable to access the MCP member site. My
    > Lastname is Tollkuçi, but they do not accept the "ç" character. I wrote to
    > Microsoft support but no answer. Anyone had this problem before????

    The irony here is that you likely had to pass a question or two on
    localization/globalization to get this far.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Albert Tollkuçi

    Kumar Guest

    lol..