    When I try to access this 'Access denied' message comes.
    The folder on the Vista seems to be permenantly set to read only. I delete
    Read Only but it comes back again.
    =?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFtQw==?=, Apr 13, 2007

  2. Hi
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html As well as specific adjustment of
    each computer according to what it is allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 13, 2007

  3. Hi!
    Thanks for all the info. Some of it was above my head but I have been able
    to sort things out- I appreciate your time .

    Graham

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFtQw==?=, Apr 16, 2007