    Any help is good.

    Thanks,
    namooney
    namooney, Dec 9, 2007

  2. If you can access some folders bit others, I would double check the
    permissions in the Security settings. Please post back with the result.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Dec 10, 2007

  3. namooney

    Chuck [MVP] Guest

    On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 13:32:00 -0800, namooney <>
    wrote:

    >I have two computers both networked together through a Wireless Hub - Belkin.
    > One is a Gateway desktop 500 c with 1 G memory. The other is a Dell Laptop
    >also with 1 G memory. I can access some things but not all of them. The
    >error I get is "... is not accessible. You might not have permission to use
    >this network resource. Contact the administrator or this server to find out
    >if you have access permissions". I figure it can't be the firewall since I
    >can access folders from each computer. I can print through the network, but
    >just can't access all my folders.
    >
    >Any help is good.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >namooney

    Compare security permissions setup for the folders that can be accessed, against
    those that can't be accessed. What are the specific paths of the problem
    folders?
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/11/irregularities-in-individual-share.html>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/11/irregularities-in-individual-share.html

    What is the complete and exact error message?
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2006/01/look-at-complete-detail-in-error.html>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2006/01/look-at-complete-detail-in-error.html

    --
    Cheers,