Accessing EV1 Network

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Alton Washington" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Does anyone have the issue where the system keeps asking (3 times)
    > for your EV1 password when trying to connect to the internet? Is
    > there a way around this?

    Who set up your configuration?

    I know someone on EV1 and they don't have that problem.

    Have you phoned them?
    Boomer, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Does anyone have the issue where the system keeps asking (3 times) for your
    Alton Washington, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Alton Washington" <> wrote in

    > Boomer. Not yet. It very sporadic. Tonight I got in without issue.
    > Seem to happen mostly on the weekends. I setup the configurations,
    > I have the login info saved and it connects most of the time.

    It does sound like an EV1 issue.
    Weekends are busy for everyone (on dialup especially).

    Contact them and maybe they can suggest other dial-up numbers or modem
    configurations that may help you. You may even get a free month of
    service for complaining and it *may* help them if they have issues at
    their end. :)

    Good luck.

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun
    Boomer, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Boomer. Not yet. It very sporadic. Tonight I got in without issue. Seem to

    Alton Washington, Dec 11, 2003