Accessing email remotely

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 14, 2003

  2. How can I access my videotron email account when away from home
    Alphons

    Alphons & Dinny Evers, Sep 14, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    Alphons Guest

    I tried but don't seem to get any results

    Alphons, Sep 14, 2003
  4. °Mike°

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Sep 14, 2003
  5. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Well, that's a helpful response! Please try to be more cryptic,
    and don't include so much information...

    On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:11:28 -0400, in
    <zy%8b.12022$>
    Alphons scrawled:

    --