    from the provider as well)?

    Thanks in advance !!
    Albert

    Albert Lazo, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Albert Lazo

    Brad Guest

    You need a dynamic dns provider.

    There's a list here:
    http://www.technopagan.org/dynamic/

    thanks,
    -Brad Ellis
    CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
    Network Learning Inc
    brad at eccie.com
    www.ccbootcamp.com/quicklinks.html (Cisco Training)
    www.routerie.com (Cisco R&S CCIE Discussion groups)
    www.securityie.com (Cisco Security CCIE Discussion groups)
    www.optsys.net (Cisco hardware)

    Brad, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Albert Lazo

    Chris Guest

    Hi Albert

    If the DSL router has the option to allow you to expose a host that is
    behind the DSL you will
    need to enable that feature. This is going to make visible the terminal
    server on Internet.

    Brad is right you need the DNS record too just to have no trouble if you
    forget the IP address that you get from your provider or that address is
    changed by DHCP while you are away and can't check it.

    HTH
    Cristian

    Chris, Dec 26, 2003