    When I try to view a local village website, the link boxes to move around
    the site have just small red crosses in them,how do I access them.Windows
    XP, I don't think I have pop ups blocked Thank You E

    Leveled, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Leveled

    °Mike° Guest

    You cannot open a new Internet Explorer window or
    nothing occurs after you click a link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

    HTML Pages Only Partially Appear, HTML Pages Do Not Appear,
    or the Network Stops Responding
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823386

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:36:45 -0000, in
    <cruefe$uah$>
    Leveled scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Leveled

    Leveled Guest

    The site window opens, links highlighted are available but the ones in the
    boxes just are blank save for a little red cross in each E

    Leveled, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Leveled

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, and? Did you read the links?

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:41:43 -0000, in
    <crupaa$ii4$>
    Leveled scrawled:

    >The site window opens, links highlighted are available but the ones in the
    >boxes just are blank save for a little red cross in each E

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2005
  5. Leveled

    mAineAc Guest

    Leveled wrote:
    > When I try to view a local village website, the link boxes to move around
    > the site have just small red crosses in them,how do I access them.Windows
    > XP, I don't think I have pop ups blocked Thank You E

    go to http://mozilla.org and download firefox. See if this browser lets
    you see images.

    mAineAc

    mAineAc, Jan 11, 2005