Access Problem

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?U2hlY2x5?=, Sep 30, 2007.

  1. Recently I am unable to access my decktop from the laptop but I can access
    the laptop from the decktop can anyone help me. Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hlY2x5?=, Sep 30, 2007

  2. I would check the firewall first. Or this troubleshooting may help,

    troubleshooting is not accessible errorWhen try to access a remote computer,
    you may receive the following error messages: "....is not accessible. You
    may not have permission to use this network ...
    www.howtonetworking.com/Troubleshooting/notaccessibale0.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net