    Any advice?

    Thanks
    Pawel R.
    Pawel Rutkowski, May 6, 2007

  2. Pawel Rutkowski

    ela Guest

    your best option is to get console access to the AP somehow, and log
    the messages that appear there. while crashing, the ap does not have
    many options on where to log.

    if not possible, try to upgrade to latest GD release and see if the
    problem appears again

    --john

    ela, May 6, 2007

  3. Pawel Rutkowski

    Uli Link Guest

    Pawel Rutkowski schrieb:

    > I'm using about 20 Cisco ap-350. Two of them do some self restart
    > and I don't know why:(
    > I see in sh ver:
    > Last reset from warm-reset

    Is there a crashinfo-* file in flash: ?

    IOS 12.3(8)JEA1 runs very fine

    --
    Uli
    Uli Link, May 6, 2007

  4. >
    > Is there a crashinfo-* file in flash: ?

    No there isn't any crashinfo*.*

    > IOS 12.3(8)JEA1 runs very fine

    My ISO version:
    (C350-K9W7-M), Version 12.2(15)JA

    How can I enable make crashinfo file ?

    Pawel R.
    Pawel Rutkowski, May 6, 2007
  5. Pawel Rutkowski

    Uli Link Guest

    Pawel Rutkowski schrieb:
    >> Is there a crashinfo-* file in flash: ?

    > No there isn't any crashinfo*.*
    >
    >> IOS 12.3(8)JEA1 runs very fine
    >>

    > My ISO version:
    > (C350-K9W7-M), Version 12.2(15)JA

    Uuupps, quite old. There were much better IOS versions for the 350 AP.

    > How can I enable make crashinfo file ?

    If there ain't a chrashinfo file in flash: you don't need to bother. The
    reload wasn't initiated by a software error.

    --
    Uli
    Uli Link, May 7, 2007
  6. ~ >> Is there a crashinfo-* file in flash: ?
    ~ >
    ~ > No there isn't any crashinfo*.*
    ~ >
    ~ >> IOS 12.3(8)JEA1 runs very fine
    ~ >>
    ~ >
    ~ > My ISO version:
    ~ > (C350-K9W7-M), Version 12.2(15)JA
    ~
    ~ Uuupps, quite old. There were much better IOS versions for the 350 AP.
    ~
    ~ >
    ~ > How can I enable make crashinfo file ?
    ~ >
    ~
    ~ If there ain't a chrashinfo file in flash: you don't need to bother. The
    ~ reload wasn't initiated by a software error.

    In my fuzzy recollection:

    a) in old IOS for the 350, a crashinfo wasn't written (or at any rate, wasn't
    written by default)

    b) if the 350 suffered from an IOS crash, this was not shown in "show version";
    rather, it would say something like, "last reset from power-on".

    In any case, the suggestion to upgrade to 12.3(8)JEA1 seems apropos.

    Aaron
    Aaron Leonard, May 7, 2007