    make it work.

    Thanks in advance

    /erik martino

    Erik Martino, Apr 7, 2008

  2. Erik Martino

    Doan Guest

    On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Erik Martino wrote:

    > At work I access the internet through a Cisco ASA 5510.
    >
    > We also have a webserver at the same subnet as myself, that is visible
    > from the outside (the internet). However it is not visible from the
    > inside. I have to use some internal 192.168.1.* address to access it
    > from the inside. But all our DNS addresses points to our external IP
    > visible only from the outside.
    >
    > Is is possible to configure an Cisco ASA 5510 to access the outside
    > address from the inside? Our network department has not been able to
    > make it work.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > /erik martino

    Yes. Lookup DNS doctoring on cisco.com. Here is one example:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00807968d1.shtml

    Doan

    Doan, Apr 7, 2008

  3. put your servers accessable from internet on a DMZ (Which I hope you have
    allready done!) and give this DMZ public IP's
    Then your problems are gone, but access and DNS.
    HTH
    Martin

    Martin Bilgrav, Apr 7, 2008