    Last question: What is a TOS-byte ????

    Thanks for comments

    Ray

    Raimond Alpers, Dec 31, 2003

  2. "Raimond Alpers" <> wrote in message
    news:bsup41$iss$07$-online.com...
    > Select two answers that IP access lists can be applied to a router`s
    > interface????
    >
    > a.)static
    > b.)dynamic
    > c.)inbound
    > d.)default
    > e.)outbound
    >
    > b.) and e.) should be correct. My opinion is c.) and e.).

    What is the exact question? Sounds bogus to me. I can't think of any case
    where only outbound and dynamic are access list options.

    > Last question: What is a TOS-byte ????

    Google is your friend.

    Phillip Remaker, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Raimond Alpers

    Memnoch Guest

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:24:04 GMT, "Phillip Remaker"
    <> wrote:

    >"Raimond Alpers" <> wrote in message
    >> Select two answers that IP access lists can be applied to a router`s
    >> interface????
    >>
    >> a.)static
    >> b.)dynamic
    >> c.)inbound
    >> d.)default
    >> e.)outbound
    >>
    >> b.) and e.) should be correct. My opinion is c.) and e.).

    >What is the exact question? Sounds bogus to me. I can't think of any case
    >where only outbound and dynamic are access list options.

    Dynamic sounds more translation related than access list to me.

    >> Last question: What is a TOS-byte ????

    >Google is your friend.

    Yup. I read somewhere that TOS was being phased out in favour of DSCP? Quick
    google search later explained that one to me anyway? :)

    Memnoch, Dec 31, 2003