    try to transfer them off it does some files and says can not copy access is
    denied make sure the disk is not full or write protected.

    really need some help here please

    Clayton, May 13, 2009

  2. Clayton

    Carlos Guest

    Clayton,
    I also had that issue.
    Please put the drive back in your Win 7 PC and try to regain ownership on
    those folders from within Win 7.
    It make take some time, but you'll make it.
    First of all, take ownership and then accept as many times as necessary
    until you close all the properties windows.
    Then right click again on the folder and add yourself as a user and give
    yourself full rights.
    Usually works.
    Sometimes I have had to add "users" to the list in order to get the job done.
    Carlos

    Carlos, May 13, 2009

  3. Clayton

    JGundrey Guest

    Does this article pertain to your problem?:

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Bott/?p=1003

    JGundrey, May 14, 2009
  4. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    No, that refers to 32-bit, I ended up getting it working by adding
    Authenticated User, transferred everything off the drive and formatted it,
    don't know why it happened, only that I was playing around in the Homegroup

    Clayton, May 17, 2009