    or delete anything. He also cannot create or delete anything in any
    folder that has Authenticated Users set with full control. What could
    be causing this?

    SheddTec, Apr 16, 2007

  2. SheddTec

    Keme Guest

    SheddTec skrev:
    > I have a user, that for some reason, cannot create or delete files or
    > folders in his home directory on our server. He is authenticating to
    > AD ok. In security properties, I have explicitly given him Full
    > Control and unchecked inheriting permissions. He still cannot create
    > or delete anything. He also cannot create or delete anything in any
    > folder that has Authenticated Users set with full control. What could
    > be causing this?

    - Write protection on the folder (readonly attribute set)
    - User has used more disk space than his quota allows
    - Disk containing his homedir is full
    - Access deny property set (this will override an access grant)

    Denying access for a group, and the user being member of that group,
    could be the hard-to-find reason...

    Keme, Apr 17, 2007