    attach this folder to a mail. DOS commands are equally useless.

    The MS DB doesn't offer real solutions as there is no where now to input the
    original password? A
    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNv?=, Sep 12, 2005

  2. This issue does not relate to Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, post this
    problem to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.general group

    Have you tried taking ownership of the folder under a Administrator account?
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308421&sd=tech
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 12, 2005

  3. Thanks for the input. Already searched the database & tried this

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNv?=, Sep 17, 2005
  4. You have to be persistent and keep on clicking "OK" on the same message
    until you see a different message allowing you to take ownership.

    Dominic Payer, Sep 17, 2005
  5. Thanks Domonic, but I've tried 50+ times with no success

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNv?=, Sep 17, 2005