    score report i have the numbers for CANDIDATE ID, SITE ID, REGISTRATION and
    VALIDATION. Does anybody knows if any of these is the access code and if so,
    why it doesnt work on the mcp member site???
    gerpollo2000, Jul 9, 2005

  2. gerpollo2000

    Genghis Khan Guest

    Your candidate Id and registration can find them on your score report and
    you can use them to get into the site. on the other hand, you should not
    worry because in a couple of days, you'll receive that code

    Genghis Khan, Jul 9, 2005

  3. gerpollo2000

    Roger Guest

    It usually takes few days before you can create your account.
    If problem persist after few days, contact the support, which can be found
    on the MCP site. just fillup a form with your issue and they will reply to
    you by e-mail couple of days later.

    Roger

    Roger, Jul 20, 2005