  1. stan

    stan Guest

    i run setupcd.exe and first screen pops up but won't go any further.

    stan, Apr 20, 2004

  2. stan

    JaR Guest

    stan opined, On 4/20/04 10:46 AM:

    > i run setupcd.exe and first screen pops up but won't go any further.

    That's 'cause it's broke.

    HTH, HAND

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004

  3. stan

    Guest Guest

    we at microsoft send full apoligies for this and wish you
    all the luck in the futur of beeing ripped off by our
    products and hope maybe only a little that you get it to
    work

    Guest, Apr 21, 2004
  4. stan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?c3Rhbg==?=" <> wrote in

    > i run setupcd.exe and first screen pops up but won't go any further.

    your cd is broken.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  5. stan

    JaR Guest

    Rowdy Yates opined, On 4/21/04 4:24 PM:

    > "=?Utf-8?B?c3Rhbg==?=" <> wrote in
    >

    >>i run setupcd.exe and first screen pops up but won't go any further.

    > your cd is broken.
    >
    > Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    If you think you are getting a co-consultant's fee, you are sadly mistaken!

    JaR
    A+ Thug

    JaR, Apr 22, 2004
  6. This may help: Access XP did not work as a stand-alone with the Office XP
    key. You need to try a separate key. Usually, Access 2003 installed just
    fine however as part of a package deal. Check out the Office 2003 OEM cd
    that you can purchase from many online shops. In fact, go pricing it and get
    the package. I forgot where I got mine, but it was a full deal of entire
    Office for $299. That way, it will install. Just a friendly idea.

    --
    Sincerely,

    David M. Schwartz

    David M. Schwartz, Jul 7, 2004
  7. stan

    nerd32768 Guest

    "David M. Schwartz" <> wrote in message
    > This may help: Access XP did not work as a stand-alone with the Office XP
    > key. You need to try a separate key. Usually, Access 2003 installed just
    > fine however as part of a package deal. Check out the Office 2003 OEM cd
    > that you can purchase from many online shops. In fact, go pricing it and

    get
    > the package. I forgot where I got mine, but it was a full deal of entire
    > Office for $299. That way, it will install. Just a friendly idea.
    >
    > --
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > David M. Schwartz

    The cheapest prices I have seen for Microsoft products are at
    http://www.newegg.com

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004