Acceptance Letter

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    I am Network Guru. I am reporting for duty as a member of the elite MCNGP
    group. I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral obligation to
    rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars. I feel honored that
    the Certification Committee Chairman of the MCNGP, Frisbee© and all the
    other members expressed confidence in my IT skills, use of kerpalism, and
    professionalism to vote me in as MCNGP #55.

    I first would like to thank Consultant and Meanoldman for having the
    perspicacity and foresight to create this elite organization. In addition,
    I would like to thank Frisbee for sending me words of wisdom over the years
    and guiding me through personal issues.

    Thanks to everybody who has congratulated me on my achievement. It would be
    really special if Kline and Meanoldman would come out of the woodwork and
    congratulate me.

    Best Regards,

    Network "MCNGP double nickel and LOTW" Guru

    Network Guru, Apr 14, 2008

  2. An excerpt from his application letter:

    "Tell you what, friends. If you don't let me into the MCNGP, I'm gonna club
    this baby seal. That's right, I'll club a seal to seal the deal. And I'll do
    it, too... 'cause I'm crazy!"

    Death from Above, Apr 14, 2008

  3. Network Guru

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    > An excerpt from his application letter:
    >
    > "Tell you what, friends. If you don't let me into the MCNGP, I'm gonna
    > club this baby seal. That's right, I'll club a seal to seal the deal. And
    > I'll do it, too... 'cause I'm crazy!"

    I see my forward got through.

    Bill Hileman, Apr 14, 2008
  4. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    longest initiation, ever

    Consultant, Apr 16, 2008
  5. Network Guru

    . Guest

    > It would be
    >really special if Kline and Meanoldman would come out of the woodwork and
    >congratulate me.

    A truly momentous occasion

    Remember this?

    http://tinyurl.com/6abccd
    maybe not sfw, if yer boss is an a%%fkcuer
    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    ., Apr 17, 2008
  6. "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > I am Network Guru. I am reporting for duty as a member of the elite MCNGP
    > group. I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral obligation to
    > rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars.

    Yeah....that'll do the trick alright. ;)

    Congrats!

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Apr 25, 2008
  7. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    >> I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral
    >> obligation to rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars.

    > Yeah....that'll do the trick alright. ;)

    I'm here for the free beer.

    ....they said there would be free beer, but I'll be danmed
    if I've seen any yet.

    It's clearly stated in the brochure:

    "Experience the thrill of combating br@indumpers while
    enjoying all the free beer you can drink."

    kpg, Apr 25, 2008
  8. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    >>> I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral
    >>> obligation to rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars.

    >> Yeah....that'll do the trick alright. ;)

    > I'm here for the free beer.
    >
    > ...they said there would be free beer, but I'll be danmed
    > if I've seen any yet.
    >
    > It's clearly stated in the brochure:
    >
    > "Experience the thrill of combating br@indumpers while
    > enjoying all the free beer you can drink."

    I got that brochure too. And your beers were delicious.

    um, welcome aboard NG. A little slow, but you got there.

    - Sure I know how to copy disks. Where's the Xerox machine?

    Neil, Apr 26, 2008
  9. Network Guru

    =Meanoldman= Guest

    I just voted you off. You are officially stripped of your membership.

    =Meanoldman=, Apr 26, 2008
  10. Well I just voted you who smelt it dealt it. Now where did I put that
    Febreze....

    --
    ..rev [askthemct..com]

    .rev [askthemct.com], Apr 26, 2008
  11. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    lolz

    Consultant, Jun 20, 2008
  12. "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > lolz
    >
    > "=Meanoldman=" <> wrote in message
    >
    > >I just voted you off. You are officially stripped of your membership.
    > >
    > > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    > >>I am Network Guru. I am reporting for duty as a member of the elite MCNGP
    > >>group. I am here this afternoon because I feel it is my moral obligation
    > >>to rid the IT world of braindumpers, cheaters and liars. I feel honored
    > >>that the Certification Committee Chairman of the MCNGP, Frisbee© and all
    > >>the other members expressed confidence in my IT skills, use of kerpalism,
    > >>and professionalism to vote me in as MCNGP #55.
    > >>
    > >> I first would like to thank Consultant and Meanoldman for having the
    > >> perspicacity and foresight to create this elite organization. In
    > >> addition, I would like to thank Frisbee for sending me words of wisdom
    > >> over the years and guiding me through personal issues.
    > >>
    > >> Thanks to everybody who has congratulated me on my achievement. It would
    > >> be really special if Kline and Meanoldman would come out of the woodwork
    > >> and congratulate me.
    > >>
    > >> Best Regards,
    > >>
    > >> Network "MCNGP double nickel and LOTW" Guru

    > Checked by AVG.

    That took a bit to respond. Did you just get paroled or something?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    11:52 AM

    Michael D. Alligood, Jun 21, 2008
  13. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    ive been a lil busy

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2008
  14. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >ive been a lil busy

    what's their names?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 24, 2008
  15. Network Guru

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere <.> prattled ceaselessly in

    >>ive been a lil busy

    > what's their names?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Since when does he get names?

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jun 24, 2008
  16. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    exactly!

    Consultant, Jun 24, 2008
  17. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > what's their names?

    Her name was...

    I didn't know what her name was... so we just called her Fred.

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2008