    numbers as the requirements towards MCSE.

    Anybody else had this question/know the answer?

    David
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFodmVlZA==?=, Jun 23, 2007

  2. "dahveed" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Hello!
    >
    > I've done quite a bit of surfing on this question on Microsoft and
    > elsewhere
    > but no solid answers - maybe you can help? I took Microsoft exam 72-290
    > yesterday and passed. It is the "academic insitution version of 70-290".
    >
    > I am working on a 2003 MCSE (and plan on going straight into 2007 stuff
    > when
    > I'm done there).
    >
    > Does the 72-290 count the same as the 70-290? Do I have credit toward my
    > MCSE 2003 by having passed this academic version of 70-290? Microsoft's
    > site
    > doesn't seem to mention these tests at all - only listing the 70 series
    > exam
    > numbers as the requirements towards MCSE.
    >
    > Anybody else had this question/know the answer?
    >
    > David

    Yes it counts the same. The 072 exams are exams that are discounted for
    students at accredited secondary schools and institutions of higher
    learning. The content on the 072 exams is exactly the same as the 070
    exams and they build up to the exact same certifications.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 24, 2007

  3. Re: Academic versions of Microsoft Exams count the same towards ce

    Thanks!!

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFodmVlZA==?=, Jun 25, 2007