    for tempeg 1.6 programme mail order, all i can find is on the net with a
    credit card and i don`t have one now !!

    any help mucho appreciated
    oompa loompa, Jul 27, 2005

  2. oompa loompa

    P Pron Guest

    oompa loompa wrote:
    || anyone in the uk know where i can buy the plug in needed for sound
    || quality for tempeg 1.6 programme mail order, all i can find is on
    || the net with a credit card and i don`t have one now !!
    || any help mucho appreciated

    If you mean TMPGenc DVD Author, I don't think the AC3 plug-in is available
    separately from the program except as a download - perhaps because the
    plug-in has to be "re-authenticated" online every so often anyway, so they
    assume that anyone buying it must have www access...

    Haven't you got any friends with credit cards who could oblige?

    I use an earlier version of the program, and haven't got the plug-in myself.
    So far I've managed to edit just going by the picture - the AC3 sound is
    still present in the finished DVD.
    paul
    P Pron, Jul 28, 2005

  3. oompa loompa

    oompa loompa Guest

    So far I've managed to edit just going by the picture - the AC3 sound is
    > still present in the finished DVD.

    how did you do that ???. and yes its the tempeg dvd author !!

    cheers

    oompa loompa, Jul 28, 2005
  4. On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:36:38 +0100, "oompa loompa"
    <> wrote:

    >So far I've managed to edit just going by the picture - the AC3 sound is
    >> still present in the finished DVD.

    >how did you do that ???. and yes its the tempeg dvd author !!

    I think he means the AC3 sound remains as an asset after ripping a
    DVD, which is not what you're talking about.

    Be Sweet or Soft Encode or other programs can be used to take your
    ..wav or MP2 and encode it to AC3, then that AC3 used as an asset in
    Tmpg DVDauthor, you don't have to create the final sound in DVDauthor
    itself.

    ... Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Jul 28, 2005
  5. oompa loompa