    If you can help please do ihave a movie i realy want to watch just
    need the audio :)

    Thanks again.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 3, 2004

  2. OCZ Guy

    napalm68 Guest

    You poor bastard... It is not easy. When you dig into the software for this
    sort of stuff, it is all geared at people "backing up" films. You have to
    use like 4 different programs. I did post something on it here a year or so
    ago.

    napalm68, Jul 3, 2004

  3. OCZ Guy

    Baz Guest

    Headac3

    http://mitglied.lycos.de/darkav/download/headac3he-0.23a.rar

    Baz, Jul 4, 2004
  4. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Yeah tried Headac3 but just says can't open sourse file ???, riped the
    sound with VirtualDub, should i rip it with somthing else ?

    OCZ Guy, Jul 4, 2004