    Have fun Roy..
    It must suck to be you!
    , Jun 25, 2006

  2. peterwn Guest

    Hi Wee Willie Winky

    What happened to your abuse report of a week age - bet it got filed
    straight in that circular green filing cabinet that sits on the floor?

    peterwn, Jun 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    did eloquently scribble:
    > I suggest they all check his thesis...
    > Once a thief always a theif.

    Still no idea what a ... "theif" is...
    But I don't recall any reports of him "thieving" anything.

    | | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |
    , Jun 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    I haven't done anything up to this point, but I did get a response back
    from the sys-admin suggesting I ask Roy to stop.
    Obviously Roy works in the computing center and has friends there.

    That is why I forwarded his posting history along with this letter to
    the:
    Dean.
    Provost.
    Head of his department.
    President of the University.
    His fellow students.

    peterwn wrote:
    > Hi Wee Willie Winky
    >
    > What happened to your abuse report of a week age - bet it got filed
    > straight in that circular green filing cabinet that sits on the floor?
    >
    > wrote:
    > >
    > > Spamming the comp.os.linux.advocacy and using his University computer
    > > system for his own personal financial gain.
    > >
    > > Emails have been sent to the abuse link, I don't expect anything from
    > > that because Roy works in that department.
    > > Also sent to the Dean, the Provost, The head of advanced degrees.
    > > Additional information sent includes his running a webstie and using
    > > copyrighted images without the authors permission.,
    > >
    > > Suggestions include looking closely at his doctorate thesis for
    > > plagerisum because he is an admitted theif, if only by the fact he
    > > removed the images after a month of emails.
    > >
    > > Have fun Roy..
    > > It must suck to be you!
    , Jun 25, 2006
  5. peterwn Guest

    wrote:
    > I haven't done anything up to this point, but I did get a response back
    > from the sys-admin suggesting I ask Roy to stop.
    > Obviously Roy works in the computing center and has friends there.

    Well, an almost identical 'complaint' was made about a week ago, you
    nymshifter. How much does 'Sir' Bill Gates pay you for this nonsense?

    By the way, the postings you complain about are *NOT* spam.

    > That is why I forwarded his posting history along with this letter to
    > the:
    > Dean.
    > Provost.
    > Head of his department.
    > President of the University.
    > His fellow students.

    Shows how pig ignorant you are about the make-up of British and
    Commonwealth Universities. They do not have Presidents or Provosts
    (odd exceptions perhaps).
    peterwn, Jun 25, 2006
  6. Frosty Guest

    On or about 24 Jun 2006 16:29:24 -0700, an entity identified as
    proudly proclaimed:

    >Spamming the comp.os.linux.advocacy and using his University computer
    >system for his own personal financial gain.
    >
    >Emails have been sent to the abuse link, I don't expect anything from
    >that because Roy works in that department.
    >Also sent to the Dean, the Provost, The head of advanced degrees.
    >Additional information sent includes his running a webstie and using
    >copyrighted images without the authors permission.,
    >
    >Suggestions include looking closely at his doctorate thesis for
    >plagerisum because he is an admitted theif, if only by the fact he
    >removed the images after a month of emails.
    >
    >Have fun Roy..
    >It must suck to be you!

    Here's a clue Fucktard: Filters

    --

    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    Frosty, Jun 25, 2006
  7. Seatoller Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:53:29 -0700, winky.dink wrote
    posting through Organization:http://groups.google.com
    "The Home of Trolls":

    You're an idiot, & a troll. If he's posting linux stuff in a linux
    newgroup, he's a damn sight more on topic than you.
    Now FOAD, troll.

    <PLONK, with extreme pejudice>

    ../me makes note to add google filters to leafnode.
    Seatoller, Jun 27, 2006
  8. Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:20:02 +0100, Seatoller wrote:

    > On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:53:29 -0700, winky.dink wrote posting through
    > Organization:http://groups.google.com "The Home of Trolls":
    >
    > You're an idiot, & a troll. If he's posting linux stuff in a linux
    > newgroup, he's a damn sight more on topic than you. Now FOAD, troll.
    >
    > <PLONK, with extreme pejudice>
    >
    > ./me makes note to add google filters to leafnode.

    Aw looky here, a Mara clone.

    --
    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Jun 27, 2006
  9. Seatoller Guest

    Idiot.
    Seatoller, Jun 27, 2006
  10. Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:30:47 +0100, Seatoller wrote:

    > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:02:10 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:
    >

    > Idiot.

    Says the imbecile/pussy who is afraid to quote my reply.

    Subject: Re: ABUSE REPORT FILED!
    From: Meat Plow <>
    Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-xp,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.troll
    Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:02:08 -0400