    kills xfs! So i have to reload it manually. I really don't know how to
    solve this, and these stroboscopic fonts make me crazy :(

    Thank you!

    ::spidernik::, Nov 23, 2003

  2. ::spidernik::

    dantu Guest

    ::spidernik:: wrote:

    >Hi guys, an image is more eloquent than 1000 words :(
    >
    >http://marzoliweb.altervista.org/webdisk/foto3.png
    >
    >I dunno how it happened. Anytime i put utf-7 as character encoding mozilla
    >kills xfs! So i have to reload it manually. I really don't know how to
    >solve this, and these stroboscopic fonts make me crazy :(
    >
    >Thank you!

    Um, dont use utf-7 as a character encoding? Seems pretty simple to me.

    utf-7 is a

    A Mail-Safe Transformation Format of Unicode

    and is not intended for use on Websites, please see RFC2152 for details
    http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2152.html

    As well, Mozilla does have some quirks will some unicode formats

    dantu, Nov 24, 2003