    These paintings are made with a variety of materials from oil,
    watercolor and pastel paints, to housepaint, solvents and melted
    plastics.

    Will Dockery, Mar 13, 2011

  2. On Mar 13, 6:52 am, Will Dockery <> wrote:

    > I just came across this gallery of my paintings I had pretty much
    > forgotten existed... so I'm reposting the link here, have a look,
    > comment, critique:

    I was looking in the mirror again, dammit, and I saw this .. growth I
    hadn't noticed recently. What do you think it is?

    Hieronymous Corey, Mar 13, 2011

  3. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Hieronymous Corey <> wrote:
    > Will Dockery wrote:
    >
    > > I just came across this gallery of my paintings I had pretty much
    > > forgotten existed... so I'm reposting the link here, have a look,
    > > comment, critique:

    > I was looking in the mirror again, dammit, and I saw this .. growth I
    > hadn't noticed recently.  What do you think it is?

    I just loaded the photos of the paintings at:

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=305675&id=620409362&l=8300f7e787

    where the seem to have come out just a bit sharper...

    Will Dockery, Mar 13, 2011
  4. On Mar 13, 7:43 am, Will Dockery <> wrote:
    > Hieronymous Corey <> wrote:
    > > Will Dockery wrote:

    > > > I just came across this gallery of my paintings I had pretty much
    > > > forgotten existed... so I'm reposting the link here, have a look,
    > > > comment, critique:

    > > I was looking in the mirror again, dammit, and I saw this .. growth I
    > > hadn't noticed recently.  What do you think it is?

    > I just loaded the photos of the paintings at:

    I thought it was a pimple, but it was actually an ingrown hair.
    Fuckin' thing hurt too. Feels better now though. How does it look,
    hideous?

    Hieronymous Corey, Mar 13, 2011
  5. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    On Mar 13, 8:58 am, Outing Trolls is FUN! <>
    wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 05:43:30 -0700 (PDT), Will Dockery wrote:
    > >Hieronymous Corey <> wrote:

    > >> I was looking in the mirror again, dammit, and I saw this .. growth I
    > >> hadn't noticed recently. What do you think it is?

    > >I just loaded the photos of the paintings at:

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=305675&id=620409362&l=8300f7e787

    > >where the seem to have come out just a bit sharper...

    > And this has just what to do with photography? (i.e. rec.photo.digital)
    > Other than you took photos of some other media.
    >
    > This is like those fool off-topic trolls in this group that think postinga
    > photo of a car and then talking about cars for weeks is photography
    > related.

    Yes, maybe you're right... sorry.

    --
    Twilight Girl by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYETTK16jQI

    Will Dockery, Mar 13, 2011
  6. On Mar 13, 11:57 am, Will Dockery <> wrote:
    > Hieronymous Corey <> wrote:

    > > > So I deleted that group from the list.

    > > Who did?  LOL!!

    > Rather, I allowed that newsgroup to be deleted from the thread.

    LOL!!

    Hieronymous Corey, Mar 13, 2011