    The both of them even had a message from my isp suggesting the mail
    and it's attachments were virus-free. Forwarding them to a yahoo
    address proved otherwise.

    paora, May 30, 2004

  2. "paora" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Heck, I haven't even used the friggin address and it's already getting
    > emails with virus attachments.
    > The both of them even had a message from my isp suggesting the mail
    > and it's attachments were virus-free. Forwarding them to a yahoo
    > address proved otherwise.

    Could either be a "recycled" address,your 'puter may be compromised (do you
    run a firewall?) or some low life spammer trying various combinations of
    letter etc.

    --
    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi

    Southern Kiwi, May 30, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    says...

    > Heck, I haven't even used the friggin address and it's already getting
    > emails with virus attachments.
    >
    > The both of them even had a message from my isp suggesting the mail
    > and it's attachments were virus-free. Forwarding them to a yahoo
    > address proved otherwise.

    I seem to be getting a bit of spam at the moment that is obviously
    addressed by a random character generator to .
    Permutations of my login appear on the to: line.
    I wish there were a way to send those emails back triggering an
    explosive charge on the spammers' power supply in the process ...
    ... or better still, a booby trap in the keyboard!

    -Peter

    Peter Huebner, May 30, 2004