    ....70-216 next
    lost_packet
    ()
    lost packet, Sep 11, 2003

  2. lost packet

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:50:48 -0700, lost packet wrote:

    > Can someone mail me a good article on WINS....
    > ...70-216 next
    > lost_packet
    > ()

    That ain't gonna happen - this is usenet - if anyone has anything useful
    they want to share with you, they'll post it publically, so that others
    may also benefit.

    I could post links to many good articles on WINS, but I can't be arsed to
    copy and paste from google (clue search for WINS and 70-216)

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Sep 11, 2003

  3. lost packet

    lost_packet Guest

    i did not mean to have it only personally.Just waqnted
    some good informative links....
    lost_packet
    lost_packet, Sep 11, 2003