about welcome kits

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Guest, May 10, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hi .... Dear Sir ,
    i have appearred for MCP 12 March2004, but till now i
    havnt received my kits and i dont know what's goin , and
    am already clear 3 paper till now . and i realy wanna it
    so please Find below the details
    Name:Abdul hakim
    Address:c/o bina Patel
    25,gitanjali Soc,
    Chikuwadi
    Jetalpur Road
    Baroda
    GJ 390005 India
    Please to somethin at the earliest
    Waiting for your Promot reply
    Warm Regards
    abdulhakim

    please tell me what do to coz am already aply for welcome
    kits in my profile

    Guest, May 10, 2004

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    opined, On 5/10/04 4:55 AM:

    > hi .... Dear Sir ,
    > i have appearred for MCP 12 March2004, but till now i
    > havnt received my kits and i dont know what's goin , and
    > am already clear 3 paper till now . and i realy wanna it
    > so please Find below the details
    > Name:Abdul hakim
    > Address:c/o bina Patel
    > 25,gitanjali Soc,
    > Chikuwadi
    > Jetalpur Road
    > Baroda
    > GJ 390005 India
    > Please to somethin at the earliest
    > Waiting for your Promot reply
    > Warm Regards
    > abdulhakim
    >

    > please tell me what do to coz am already aply for welcome
    > kits in my profile

    Well, that certainly explains it! We sent it to the wrong address. It
    was sent to 52, gitanjali Soc. Simply go there and ask them for your
    welcome kit, I'm sure they will be happy to give it to it's rightful owner.

    Sorry for the confusion;

    Gill Bates
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, May 10, 2004