About Welcome Kit..

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Bhushan, Jan 7, 2009.

  1. Bhushan

    Bhushan Guest

    Hi..

    I Passed Microsoft's Web Based Client Developement Exam 70-528 on 6th
    November 2008.. that means I am a MCP now..

    I guess I ordered my Welcome kit using MCP Site in November..

    But Still I have not got any Welcome kit..

    whenever I am going in section order welcome kit in MCP site I am getting
    message like..

    According to our records, you are not eligible to order a welcome kit or
    certificate at this time. This may be because you have already placed your
    order or because you have not yet earned a new certification. Please note
    that it may take up to ten business days for your records to transfer from
    your test center to our database. If you would like to update an order that
    you have already placed, check the status of your shipment, or feel that our
    records are incorrect, please contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center
    for assistance.

    now I am not getting any option to order welcome kit in MCP site..

    so what will be the reason? how can I confirm that my welcome kit has been
    shipped or not??

    can you please help?

    Bhushan, Jan 7, 2009

  2. "Bhushan" <> wrote in message

    > I guess I ordered my Welcome kit using MCP Site in November..
    >
    > But Still I have not got any Welcome kit..
    >
    > whenever I am going in section order welcome kit in MCP site I am getting
    > message like..
    >
    > According to our records, you are not eligible to order a welcome kit or
    > certificate at this time.

    This makes perfect sense. You've already ordered it.

    > so what will be the reason? how can I confirm that my welcome kit has been
    > shipped or not??

    What does the *shipping* status say? (It's on the same webpage.)

    November, given that Christmas intervened, which was still barely six weeks
    ago, isn't that long of a time to wait. They're supposed to be getting
    faster.. but hey.. ya know?

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 7, 2009

  3. Bhushan

    Dallas Guest

    Definately check the shipping status. I received mine about 3 days after I
    ordered it. So I will guess that means they are getting better.

    Dallas, Mar 24, 2009