    been unique..............
    what do you think about?
    Best wishs

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 17, 2007

  2. Birol AYDUGAN

    unspeakable Guest

    Can they fake the hologram on the back?? Besides, who cares what they think?
    You know you passed the tests....

    unspeakable, Feb 18, 2007

  3. I think in the same way.

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 18, 2007
  4. Birol AYDUGAN

    unspeakable Guest

    Then why post this message???

    unspeakable, Feb 18, 2007
  5. Birol AYDUGAN wrote:
    > I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it has
    > very simple designed by microsoft.......
    > for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me,they
    > say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I think,it has
    > been unique..............
    > what do you think about?
    > Best wishs

    I had a pro customize my window scraper. He used his airbrush equipment
    to paint flames running along the side, I had the top cut down to make
    the card much sleeker, I rounded th edges and used fiberglass to raise
    all the lettering.

    Nobody laughs at me now!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 19, 2007
  6. Birol AYDUGAN

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <> say in news:
    #:

    > Nobody laughs at me now!

    I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
    something like that.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

    Neil, Feb 19, 2007
  7. > did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    > > Nobody laughs at me now!

    > I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
    > something like that.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >

    > - She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

    TMML

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Feb 19, 2007
  8. Birol AYDUGAN

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >> > Nobody laughs at me now!

    >> I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
    >> something like that.
    >>
    >> --
    >> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >>

    >> - She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

    > TMML

    Anyone else feel like playing 'Heaven's Gate the bored' game??

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 19, 2007
  9. Birol AYDUGAN

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me

    they are just jealous because of all the chicks you'll soon be having
    sex with.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 19, 2007
  10. Birol AYDUGAN

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>
    >> > Nobody laughs at me now!

    >> I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
    >> something like that.
    >>
    >> --
    >> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    >>

    >> - She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

    > TMML

    I seriously doubt that you get the joke.

    Frisbee®, Feb 19, 2007
  11. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me

    > they are just jealous because of all the chicks you'll soon be having
    > sex with.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I kind of feel bad abusing poor chicks like that though. They are
    traumatized all their life until sent to the KFC slaughterhouse. PLus
    their beaks hurt.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 19, 2007
  12. Birol AYDUGAN

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me

    >> they are just jealous because of all the chicks you'll soon be having
    >> sex with.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > PLus their beaks hurt.

    How many times do we have to tell you not to play with their peckers?

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 19, 2007
  13. hi birol
    its not very simple it has so many information about your certification
    like when you passed you examination ? it has all information about your
    certificate, if your friend making fun of your card i think he dont know
    much about this card , you can get information by card reader machine. you
    ask to your friend plz give me duplicate copy he cant give you dup. copy fo
    this card. coz it has magnetic tape ,he cant make duplicate copy .
    praveenkumar

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJhdmVlbmdhbmd3YXI=?=, Feb 27, 2007
  14. Birol AYDUGAN

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >hi birol
    > its not very simple it has so many information about your certification
    >like when you passed you examination ? it has all information about your
    >certificate, if your friend making fun of your card i think he dont know
    >much about this card , you can get information by card reader machine. you
    >ask to your friend plz give me duplicate copy he cant give you dup. copy fo
    >this card. coz it has magnetic tape ,he cant make duplicate copy .
    >praveenkumar

    PoTD
    (please let this be Rowdy)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 27, 2007
  15. Birol AYDUGAN

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Feb 27, 11:57 pm, Kline Sphere <.@> wrote:

    > (please let this be Rowdy)

    I hope for your sake you haven't bet anything on that being Rowdy...

    Cerebrus, Feb 28, 2007
  16. Birol AYDUGAN

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> (please let this be Rowdy)
    >
    >I hope for your sake you haven't bet anything on that being Rowdy...

    nope, far good to be from Rowdy ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007