    been unique..............
    what do you think about?
    Best wishs
    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 17, 2007

  2. Birol AYDUGAN wrote:
    > I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it has
    > very simple designed by microsoft.......
    > for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me,they
    > say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I think,it has
    > been unique..............
    > what do you think about?
    > Best wishs

    Please learn to cross-post.
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 17, 2007

  3. I wrote this group,Because this subject very important in all group

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 17, 2007
  4. Birol AYDUGAN wrote:
    > I wrote this group,Because this subject very important in all group
    >
    > "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message
    >> Birol AYDUGAN wrote:
    >>> I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it
    >>> has very simple designed by microsoft.......
    >>> for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of
    >>> me,they say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I
    >>> think,it has been unique..............
    >>> what do you think about?
    >>> Best wishs

    >> Please learn to cross-post.

    Birol,

    My point is you are writing individual messages in each group. You
    should be posting ONE message to MANY groups (cross-posting).

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 17, 2007
  5. ok I understood.....
    thanks jonathon for interest

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 18, 2007
  6. I received my card as well and although it may not be a complicated design,
    do you think that you could easily re-create the MCP holographic logo on the
    back of the card? Say someone also forged the logo, do you think you could
    forge the information on the magnetic strip?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3B5ZGVy?=, Feb 21, 2007
  7. Has anyone actually USED their card for anything?
    Around here, they won't even let you use it as the second ID when signing in
    for exams!
    Supposedly, according to Trika's blog, if you showed your card at a booth
    during the Vista release meetings (Microsoft Across America), you got a
    special t-shirt, but the folks here didn't know anything about it.
    Why would anyone want to forge them?
    I wish the new cards (MCPD, MCTS) would also list the old certs (MCSD, MCP).
    Now I have to carry two cards (if I carry them).

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Feb 21, 2007
  8. LarryWestMCSD wrote:
    > Has anyone actually USED their card for anything?
    > Around here, they won't even let you use it as the second ID when signing in
    > for exams!

    Around here, I use it to get into exclusive, MCP only nightclubs. Once
    inside, well, I cannot tell you that because of the NDA...
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 22, 2007
  9. ROTFLMAO. Too funny man.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood