    having more pixel pipelines will i play the games smoother and faster.
    ore having the fastest clock and GPU speed wil do the trick.
    , Feb 9, 2008

  2. Paul Guest

    wrote:
    > What are the most important specs you have to look when your buying a
    > GPU.
    > having more pixel pipelines will i play the games smoother and faster.
    > ore having the fastest clock and GPU speed wil do the trick.

    Have a look at a benchmark page.

    http://www23.tomshardware.com/graphics_2007.html

    Then, look at a site that lists hardware characteristics.

    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/

    That should be enough to get you started.

    A benchmark is about as close as you're likely to get, to the
    truth. Much better than a lot of handwaving and guessing.

    Paul
    Paul, Feb 9, 2008

  3. Nightmare Guest

    I've been looking for a place like this,for a long time
    Helped me a lot on what to chose for my next machine.
    Will make it much easier to pick better components
    Thanx for providing this excellent link

    Regards

    Nightmare, Feb 11, 2008