    Is there a list online of the about:* variables? I know there is
    about:config and about:mozilla, but are there any others?

    --Anthony Boor
    Anthony Boor, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Anthony Boor

    Jim K Guest

    Anthony Boor wrote:

    > Is there a list online of the about:* variables? I know there is
    > about:config and about:mozilla, but are there any others?
    >
    > --Anthony Boor

    These are the ones that I know about:

    Display version information about:
    Display copyright information about:
    Display contributor information about:credits
    Display Mozilla Quote about:mozilla
    Advanced Configuration about:config
    Build Configuration Information about:buildconfig
    Plugins and versions about:plugins
    Cache Information about:cache
    Jim K, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Anthony Boor

    Jan Steffen Guest

    Anthony Boor schrieb:
    > Is there a list online of the about:* variables? I know there is
    > about:config and about:mozilla, but are there any others?

    Try about:about for a list.

    Jan
    Jan Steffen, Jul 8, 2004