    9) Use the group at your own risk. No warrantees are expressed or implied.

    Caveat Emptor! and enjoy.

    Complaint department is open by appointment only.

    Richard, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Richard

    Cubzilla Guest

    Is this a charter ?

    BTW who are you ?

    Cubzilla, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Richard

    Fred2 Guest

    > 1) nothing is off topic.
    > 2) there is no official charter.
    > 3) there is no official FAQ.
    > 4) there is no moderator.
    > 5) there is no affiliation with any one company, ISP or service.
    > 6) Spam of any kind is not tolerated.
    > 7) Do not post binaries. This is a text only group.
    > 8) Top posting is approved as some with disabilities may be using

    devices
    > that assist in reading. Top posting makes it easier to find the

    replies.
    > 9) Use the group at your own risk. No warrantees are expressed or

    implied.

    > Caveat Emptor! and enjoy.
    >
    > Complaint department is open by appointment only.

    Rules, rules and more rules! I knew it!
    Fred>

    Fred2, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Richard

    Gordon Guest

    Richard wrote:
    || 1) nothing is off topic.
    || 2) there is no official charter.
    || 3) there is no official FAQ.
    || 4) there is no moderator.
    || 5) there is no affiliation with any one company, ISP or service.
    || 6) Spam of any kind is not tolerated.
    || 7) Do not post binaries. This is a text only group.
    || 8) Top posting is approved as some with disabilities may be using
    || devices that assist in reading. Top posting makes it easier to find
    || the replies. 9) Use the group at your own risk. No warrantees are
    || expressed or implied.
    || Caveat Emptor! and enjoy.
    || Complaint department is open by appointment only.

    Rule No one - There ARE no rules.
    Spam glorious Spam and I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK!
    No 1 - The Larch!

    Gordon, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Richard

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:26:00 -0000, "Cubzilla" <> wrote:

    >Is this a charter ?
    >
    >BTW who are you ?

    Richard Bullis.

    http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    There is no FAQ or charter for 24HSHD. As for Bullis, read the link.

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Mar 3, 2005
  6. Richard

    trout Guest

    Cubzilla wrote:

    > Is this a charter ?
    >
    > BTW who are you ?

    Why, that's Richard Bullis, noted Usenet Loon; (Google him up). He's
    been laying low, not doing anything too kooky lately (like defending
    child porn as art), but this looks like he's warming up for another
    kook-out.
    --
    "Gentlemen; start your kookometers."

    trout, Mar 3, 2005
  7. Richard

    Franklin Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:26:00 -0000, "Cubzilla" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Is this a charter ?
    >>
    >> BTW who are you ?

    > Richard Bullis.
    >
    > http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/
    >
    > There is no FAQ or charter for 24HSHD. As for Bullis, read the link.

    RTS is back :(

    Franklin, Mar 3, 2005
  8. Richard

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:19:32 -0500, "Franklin"
    <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:26:00 -0000, "Cubzilla" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Is this a charter ?
    >>>
    >>> BTW who are you ?

    >> Richard Bullis.
    >>
    >> http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/
    >>
    >> There is no FAQ or charter for 24HSHD. As for Bullis, read the link.

    >RTS is back :(

    Sadly, yes.

    "Where he *should* be is in jail."

    Mara, Mar 3, 2005
  9. Richard

    neville Guest

    Ive seen your website Gordon and it is rubbish.A ten year old with severe
    learning difficulties could have done better.

    neville, Mar 4, 2005
  10. Richard

    DC Guest

    neville wrote:
    > Ive seen your website Gordon and it is rubbish.A ten year old with severe
    > learning difficulties could have done better.

    Have you created a web page to prove that theory?

    Link, please.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Customize Xnews - http://dcicons.fateback.com

    DC, Mar 4, 2005
  11. Richard

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 01:16:49 +0000, DC wrote:

    > neville wrote:
    >> Ive seen your website Gordon and it is rubbish.A ten year old with
    >> severe learning difficulties could have done better.

    > Have you created a web page to prove that theory?

    Are you sure neville can take his thumb out of his mouth long enough to do
    that?

    Mara, Mar 4, 2005

    http://www.zgeek.com/trailerparkpage/

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 4, 2005
  13. Richard

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > DC wrote:
    >> neville wrote:
    >>> Ive seen your website Gordon and it is rubbish.A ten year old with severe
    >>> learning difficulties could have done better.

    >> Have you created a web page to prove that theory?

    > http://www.zgeek.com/trailerparkpage/

    Well, yeah. That's about right.

    DC, Mar 4, 2005
  14. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:03:18 -0600 Mara wrote:

    > On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:19:32 -0500, "Franklin"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mara wrote:

    >>> Richard Bullis.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/
    >>>
    >>> There is no FAQ or charter for 24HSHD. As for Bullis, read the link.

    >>RTS is back :(

    > Sadly, yes.
    >
    > "Where he *should* be is in jail."

    My 7 year old challenge is still up for grabs.
    If you have reasonable proof that I have committed a crime, and are willing
    to testify in court, feel free to sign the papers to have me busted.

    Richard, Mar 4, 2005
  15. Richard wrote:
    > On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:03:18 -0600 Mara wrote:
    >

    >>On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:19:32 -0500, "Franklin"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>RTS is back :(

    >>Sadly, yes.
    >>
    >>"Where he *should* be is in jail."

    > My 7 year old challenge is still up for grabs.
    > If you have reasonable proof that I have committed a crime, and are willing
    > to testify in court, feel free to sign the papers to have me busted.

    You *still* don't comprehend how the criminal justice system works, do
    ya, St00pid?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    Some people have six-pack abs.

    The Old Sourdough, Mar 4, 2005
  16. Richard

    elaich Guest

    elaich, Mar 4, 2005
  17. elaich wrote:
    > DC <> wrote in

    >> http://www.zgeek.com/trailerparkpage/

    > LMAO! I wondered what happened to that. I see it's been updated... errr
    > downdated???

    I think the girlfriend site is relatively new.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 4, 2005
  18. Richard

    Guest

    On 4 Mar 2005 04:24:23 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    |> elaich wrote:
    |> > DC <> wrote in

    |> > LMAO! I wondered what happened to that. I see it's been updated... errr
    |> > downdated???
    |>
    |> I think the girlfriend site is relatively new.

    http://www.zgeek.com/trailerparkpage/lurlene.html

    Lurlene Turnover, one of those girls who can't wait to get married just
    to change their last name :)

    --
    http://www.940news.com/news.php?cat=9&id=n0303103A

    , Mar 4, 2005
  19. Richard

    neville Guest

    I will when I have sorted my comp out and it will be better than Gordons..It
    will have animations and a sound track for a start.

    neville, Mar 4, 2005