    tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    back.
    Rôgêr, Dec 11, 2007

  2. On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
    >took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
    >immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
    >tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    >could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    >back.

    Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
    every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?

    Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
    animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-fucking
    newsgroup and Dick Cheney.

    Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
    placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
    running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Dec 11, 2007

  3. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >> tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >> shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
    >> took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
    >> immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
    >> tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    >> could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    >> back.

    > Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
    > every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?
    >
    > Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
    > animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-fucking
    > newsgroup and Dick Cheney.
    >
    > Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
    > placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
    > running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.

    One of your conservative suck-buddies must have caught you in the
    restroom stall and chewed off your funny bone too. It was a joke,
    condom-crumb. You know, like humor or something?
    Rôgêr, Dec 11, 2007
  4. On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:20:44 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    >> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >>> tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >>> shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
    >>> took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
    >>> immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
    >>> tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    >>> could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    >>> back.

    >> Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
    >> every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?
    >>
    >> Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
    >> animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-fucking
    >> newsgroup and Dick Cheney.
    >>
    >> Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
    >> placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
    >> running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.

    >One of your conservative suck-buddies must have caught you in the
    >restroom stall and chewed off your funny bone too. It was a joke,
    >condom-crumb. You know, like humor or something?

    You little piss-brained, effeminate, death to America, jizz-mopping,
    cock sniffers whole lives are consumed with mindless bigotry and
    fighting the man.

    Such cliches most of you are.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Dec 11, 2007
  5. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
    >took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
    >immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
    >tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    >could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    >back.

    It's just Bloxy. He's been at this awhile now. It will stop when he goes back on
    his meds. Fortunately Supernews blocks almost all of it, so all I've seen are
    the posters who think they're accomplishing something by replying to it.

    Pity Afterburner's gone. :(

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Dec 11, 2007
  6. Rôgêr

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He* took
    >it serious and called the home office and promised they will immediately
    >look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish tarring and
    >feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we could get Dick
    >Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought back.

    Well done.
    Brian Cryer, Dec 11, 2007
  7. Rôgêr

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
    >took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
    >immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
    >tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    >could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    >back.

    That's why I included giganews in my email. I figured giganews would
    be a bit more responsible and knowledgable and help to thwart the
    fool.

    If you looked at the headers, giganews was always number two in the
    path.

    Actually, all he did was flood the group. Since it was all text, RCN
    could only terminate the account under flooding rules if they have
    that. I haven't seen a good flood like that in years. Most of the time
    the text is randomly generated garbage.

    Wonder if that's "Royal Canadian Nutcases"?

    "What the hell is the internet?" --- Dick Cheney
    richard, Dec 11, 2007
  8. Rôgêr

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:20:44 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    >> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >>> tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >>> shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
    >>> took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
    >>> immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
    >>> tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    >>> could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    >>> back.

    >> Oh God, when will self righteous, pompous, liberals ever quit relating
    >> every single thing that ever happens to Cheney or Bush or Rice?
    >>
    >> Only a corroded and diseased mind eaten alive with hatred and
    >> animosity would intertwine a sporge attack in a mother-fucking
    >> newsgroup and Dick Cheney.
    >>
    >> Why don't you guys stick to sneaking out in the dark of night and
    >> placing nooses all over New York city and blaming it on Klansmen
    >> running roughshod in the Big Apple, those things you are good at.

    >One of your conservative suck-buddies must have caught you in the
    >restroom stall and chewed off your funny bone too. It was a joke,
    >condom-crumb. You know, like humor or something?

    May you forever walk in a path ladened with camel dung.
    richard, Dec 11, 2007
  9. Rôgêr

    Tester Guest

    On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    >tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    >shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*
    >took it serious and called the home office and promised they will
    >immediately look into it and do something about it if they can. I wish
    >tarring and feathering were still allowable punishments. Maybe if we
    >could get Dick Cheney interested in net abuse cases it would be brought
    >back.

    F*CK!!!!

    207.38.175.3:4016 socks4 was used as part of a Hipcrime flooding
    attack on news.admin.net-abuse.email on 24 Nov 2007!!!

    I think RCN's abuse desk is staffed by Dave Null.

    It's still f*cking open.

    curl --socks4 207.38.175.3:4016 http://www.google.com
    works on December 11 at 1605 GMT.

    Maybe I'll call them. I emailed back then; I'm within a mile or two of
    207.38.175.3.

    There was a point at which RCN (formerly Erols) took these things
    seriously. Their abuse guy was known as "Afterburner".
    Tester, Dec 11, 2007
  10. Rôgêr

    ellis_jay Guest

    Tester wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:15:09 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low
    >> level tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did
    >> she give a shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a
    >> supervisor. *He* took it serious and called the home office and
    >> promised they will immediately look into it and do something about
    >> it if they can. I wish tarring and feathering were still allowable
    >> punishments. Maybe if we could get Dick Cheney interested in net
    >> abuse cases it would be brought back.

    > F*CK!!!!
    >
    > 207.38.175.3:4016 socks4 was used as part of a Hipcrime flooding
    > attack on news.admin.net-abuse.email on 24 Nov 2007!!!
    >
    > I think RCN's abuse desk is staffed by Dave Null.
    >
    > It's still f*cking open.
    >
    > curl --socks4 207.38.175.3:4016 http://www.google.com
    > works on December 11 at 1605 GMT.
    >
    > Maybe I'll call them. I emailed back then; I'm within a mile or two of
    > 207.38.175.3.
    >
    > There was a point at which RCN (formerly Erols) took these things
    > seriously. Their abuse guy was known as "Afterburner".

    I got shaw.ca filtered out. I will add rcn dot net soon if they do not take
    some action. As for Dick Cheney-he and his friends over at Fox Noise-like
    O'Reileus Maleficarum and Hannity-do have a war against bloggers and I would
    think as part of there war on information they would target newsgroups
    too....I could see it thus. Besides I trust no company from Herndon,
    Virginia because of the enclave of black helicopters being so near, if you
    get my drift.

    --
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
    government. ___Edward Abbey
    ellis_jay, Dec 11, 2007
  11. Rôgêr

    Plato Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > I just got off the phone with RCN.com's tech people. The first low level
    > tech didn't understand what I tried to explain to her nor did she give a
    > shit, but when I asked she did put me in touch with a supervisor. *He*

    Yes, ISP's dont care about DOS attacks. Webhosters do care tho, and and
    fight them.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Dec 15, 2007