    I received a file (a slide show) which is a wmv extension. I would like
    to save some of the photographs of this file on my hard drive and
    delete all others. How could I do it please? I have winxp.
    veshno, Sep 27, 2005

  2. veshno

    Mike Easter Guest

    veshno wrote:
    > I received a file (a slide show) which is a wmv extension. I would
    > like to save some of the photographs of this file on my hard drive
    > and delete all others. How could I do it please? I have winxp.

    Here's the first one I found

    Zilla Video Converter-Decompiler 1.5.0.2
    FROM: ZillaSoft.ws (http://www.zillasoft.ws)
    License: Shareware, $29 to buy
    Extract Single Video Frames to Image Files.
    Supports (AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF) to (GIF, PNG, JPEG, JPG, EMF, WMV,
    BMP & more).
    Capable of Batch Conversion.

    <for those who are curious about the country code, .ws is Samoa>

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 27, 2005

  3. veshno

    Cola Guest

    Cola, Sep 27, 2005
  4. veshno

    veshno Guest

    Thanks for your guidance. Is there any free program available that
    could do the job?
    veshno, Sep 27, 2005