    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M MCDBA
    Sistem Admin
    Birol AYDUGAN, Jan 19, 2007

  2. Birol AYDUGAN

    kpg Guest

    "Birol AYDUGAN" <> wrote in news:em2BKlBPHHA.780
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > if I lost the MCSE rosette what should I?

    OMG man!

    They'll strip you of your Sistem Admin title for sure!
    kpg, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Yeah... Your done. No more soup for you.

    Have you tried to see if they are available on the MCP eStore?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 19, 2007
  4. What is a rosette? Do you mean the lapel pin? Chicks dig the lapel pin ...

    Mark

    Mark Hatfield, Jan 20, 2007
  5. Mark Hatfield wrote:
    > What is a rosette? Do you mean the lapel pin? Chicks dig the lapel pin ...
    >
    > Mark

    Phew! I thought I was the only one who didn't know what the heck a
    rosette was... :)

    By the way, I don't think they're handing out those nifty "rosettes" for
    the new MCTS exams. Maybe I need to take a few more and become a MCITP
    first. I hear that chicks do love the lapel pins!
    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 20, 2007
  6. its mean of MCSE title identify card!

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M MCDBA
    Sistem Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Jan 20, 2007
  7. Oh you mean the little credit card. I could never get mine to work in the
    ATM.

    Mark

    Mark Hatfield, Jan 21, 2007
  8. :))