    good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
    your troubles.

    Network Guru
    Network Guru, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    news:02a701c36369$ba442590$...
    > I must say, I am quite cunning when it comes to the art of
    > impersonation. Yes, it was I who presented myself as Ron
    > Williams and fooled all of you! Hopefully, this will earn
    > my way into the MCNGP group and impress it's founders. As
    > to the real Ron Williams, no hard feelings, it was all in
    > good fun, I'd like to offer you a case of Heinekin for
    > your troubles.
    >
    > Network Guru

    I've fooled you all! I've been posting as Network Guru posting as Ron
    Williams!
    Ken Briscoe, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Network Guru

    Ronny Jr. Guest

    I have to say that you all are making my life miserable by picking on my
    Dad! He is very depressed right now. He was fired from New Horizons Learning
    Center yesterday because his boss read that post about cross dressing. My
    Mom wont let him sleep in the beadroom anymore. And he refuses to play ball
    with me.

    You guy's are mean...

    --
    Ronny Williams Jr.

    Ronny Jr., Aug 15, 2003
  4. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    that's horrible, horrible i say

    Consultant, Aug 15, 2003
  5. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Not a bad impersonation of the genuine article. I see potential. Usually,
    when I suck up to others, I offer Yuengling or Newcastle beer...Depends on
    who I am sucking up to. I am amazed that my name still surfaces in this NG
    after a long absence.

    Network Guru, Aug 17, 2003
  6. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    newcastle beer is totally disgusting

    billyw, Aug 17, 2003
  7. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    It is what Consultant drinks. Newcastle is good, but overrated, partly
    because of the British mystique. Americans seem to think anything with an
    import label is better. I prefer small microbrew ales to mass produced
    brews. However, many microbrews in the US are not good. My preference for
    a good ale is Climax Brewing http://www.climaxbrewing.com They make a
    killer Nut Brown ale and IPA.

    Network Guru, Aug 17, 2003
  8. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    it's like that everywhere with imports.

    billyw, Aug 17, 2003
  9. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    I do not know if Newcastle is "imported" or if it is brewed in the US under
    contract. The problem with many imported beers is it takes time to get here
    between shipping on the boat, warehousing and distributing around the
    country. Unfortunately, time is an enemy of freshness. I'll take a Sam
    Adams, which is contract brewed all across America, over a German import
    such as Becks. Many Americans can not differentiate between good and not so
    good beer, hence, they will buy an import that has been in the distribution
    system for almost a year. beer that old can not maintain the taste of
    fresh brewed beer.

    Network Guru, Aug 17, 2003
  10. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    those sir, are fighting words

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2003
  11. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > newcastle beer is totally disgusting

    Have a Dos Equis.
    Jtyc, Aug 18, 2003
  12. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    usually after drinking a few glasses of that thats all you want to do is
    fight.
    basically it looks like shite and tastes like it..

    billyw, Aug 18, 2003