About Photo of Bronze Battery of Century XVII

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Oct 25, 2009.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    Hello:

    Thanks for your appreciations of photography technique about the Bronze
    Battery of
    Century XVII

    I added this second photo:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4040326195/

    In this case, I wanted to practice with a photo in vertical with some view
    of background.

    Thanks for your comments.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Oct 25, 2009

  2. mmyvusenet

    Paul Furman Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:
    > I added this second photo:
    >
    > In this case, I wanted to practice ...with some view
    > of background.
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    Kinda freaky with the building tower directly behind. I prefer the
    original photo without context distractions. That one is is surreal and
    interesting:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/in/photostream/

    Paul Furman, Oct 25, 2009

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "Paul Furman" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > mmyvusenet wrote:
    >> I added this second photo:
    >>
    >> In this case, I wanted to practice ...with some view of background.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.

    > Kinda freaky with the building tower directly behind. I prefer the
    > original photo without context distractions. That one is is surreal and
    > interesting:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/in/photostream/

    Hello, thanks for your comment, I will try to continue improving with the
    photos of the Historical Center of Lima.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com

    mmyvusenet, Oct 28, 2009