    Is Olympus better camera than Sony?

    Thank you for all.
    P.D.: My english is poor.
    Angel, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Angel

    Cass Lewart Guest

    Angel () wrote:
    : Hi at all,
    : What about Sony DSC-P92? Is it a good camera?
    : WHat`s your opinion about Sony DSC-P92 and Olympus C-300?
    : Is Olympus better camera than Sony?

    I just got the P-92 and am disappointed that it does not allow for
    shutter speed of f-stop setting. Otherwise it is ok. Am not familiar
    with C-300.

    : Thank you for all.
    : P.D.: My english is poor.
    Cass Lewart, Apr 16, 2004