    P.S: What is the passing mark for 70-306? how many
    questions here? I hope you can answer me. Thx.

    Tim LEung

    Tim LEung, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Tim LEung

    Pete B. Guest

    If you're planning to take the exam on Jan/2005 and still don't know the
    concept of .NET assembly, you better reconsider your date.

    Anyway, here is some info:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="what is an assembly"&btnG=Google Search

    If the link doesn't work, go to google, type "what is an assembly", click
    Search and there you go...

    Pete B., Dec 17, 2004

  3. Tim LEung

    Tim Leung Guest

    Thank you.

    22what+is+an+assembly%22&btnG=Google+Search

    Tim Leung, Dec 17, 2004
  4. Tim LEung

    Tim LEung Guest

    Can I say .net assembly is identical to package in Java?

    Tim LEung, Dec 17, 2004
  5. Tim LEung

    Vipul Patel Guest

    I dont know about Java Packages, but we can say that .NET assembly is a
    self-contained packet of code, which conatis its own resources, its
    metadata, and the functionality.

    Check out
    ms-help://MS.NETFrameworkSDKv1.1/cpguidenf/html/cpconassembliesoverview.htm
    if you have .NET SDK installed on your machine.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 18, 2004
  6. Tim LEung

    comp sci kid Guest

    the simple answer is that an assembly is an object or set of related objects
    compiled into a unit of stand-alone code.

    of course any assemblies that are referenced by an assemby must also be
    installed on the same machine...

    comp sci kid, Jan 6, 2005